It’s been a while, but I’m back for another Monday Musing. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, especially all the moms out there. I spent my Saturday shopping with my husband and V, who was running around Williams Sonoma and Crate and Barrel to pick a mother’s day present. Although his dad was trying to guide him toward bigger things, V finally decided on his own that these cupcake liners were the right answer. S actually ended up getting me more photography equipment which I love and can’t wait to start using. However, for V and myself, the mini cupcake liners and the memory of him looking around the store will always be the gift of this year’s mother’s day. I love my little mini man.
I also love anything involving mini desserts- mini cheesecakes, mini brownie bites, mini versions of well pretty much anything. They’re great for parties or dessert tables and the size minimizes the guilt. (Well, as long as you don’t eat a dozen or more of them!)
Here are some of my favorite “mini” links. Have a mini idea?…leave us a comment!
- American Dessert Buffet…yes this is one of my old posts but you may want to take a looksy if you are looking to entertain this Memorial day.
- Mini Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecakes…also one of my old posts. Yes, I am shameless.
- Mini Vanilla Bean Doughnuts…We’ve all seen mini doughnuts before but Sprinkle Bakes’s version is exceptionally cute!
- Pier 1 Tasting Party Collection…Serving pieces in different shapes and sizes made to hold mini portions. Not exactly a mini dessert but it is a mini display. I’m so tempted all the time to buy this!
- Bakers Royale (blog)…I think of Naomi as the queen of mini dessert. I could not choose just one of her posts. If you browse around, you will see tons of mini desserts.
- Mini Eats…I just discovered this foodie after writing this post. Still exploring it, but looks wonderful!